Microblading / Feather Touch Tattoo
Feather-Touch Brow | Microblading
A feather touch brow is a semi-permanent tattoo achieved through microblading to give your eyebrows a fuller and more defined appearance. A semi- permanent microbladed brow can last for up to two years.
Microblading brows is also known as Feather-Touch brows. It is a form of permanent make up (PMU) in which a hand tool and microblade is used to insert pigment and draw stroke on the brow area to mimic real brows
What is Feather-Touch brow/Microblading?
This semi-permanent microblading technique transforms brows into beautifully defined fuller eyebrows that flatter the face making it appear years younger. We follow the pattern on natural hair growth and mimic real brow hair by applying one stroke of hair at a time. By using measurements, we estimate the correct width, length, shape and style to suit the morphology of your face.
Who is a suitable candidate for microblading?
- Anyone over 18 years of age can have their eyebrows microbladed.
- Women who have over plucked and over waxed their brows. Their eye brow hair does not grow back again and they have to draw on eyebrows every morning.
- Women with uneven brows and want to have a professionally shaped brow that is semi-permanent;
The new Feather Touch eyebrows can make the face look younger and fresher; while framing the face and adding to the existing beauty of the patient.
- We discuss the ideal brow with the patient at the consultation; listen to the patient’s requirements and how they want their brows to look.
- A brow is drawn by Kim on the client using measurements.
- The patient is asked to approve the new brow shape.
- A topical numbing gel is applied to the brow.
- A template is drawn
- Microblading is applied to the template
This process can take approximately two hours during the first appointment. The clients’s brows usually are are around 10% larger and around 40% sharper (darker) after the treatment. The brows will settle down in three days and in ten days the brows should have softened to a very natural look.
A ‘touch up’ session is required within four to six weeks after the initial appointment for the optimum results. This session is booked in at the time of the first appointment. A ‘touch up’ may be required as the pigment may not have accepted in some spots of the brow.
In addition we also microblade other layers over the top of the brow, after four weeks to give the brow more depth and definition.
The new Feather Touch brow requires a colour touch up and enhancement every 12 months. Clients with excessively oily skin or who perspire excessively may require touch ups sooner.
We recommend clients have a monthly brow shape maintenance to keep the Feather-Touch brow’s definition looking at it’s best.
$400 initial appointment
$99 touch up
Re-do after 12-18mths P.O.A